打印

[讨论&话题] 智能引擎与暗黑3

智能引擎与暗黑3

anhei3战网
什么是智能?大家有些概念,人类的智慧来源于大脑,比如我们说2+2=3,99.99%的人会得到一个错误的答案。这就是我们的智能。小时候我就梦想有个机器人帮我做事情,这么多年了,这个还是很不现实,因为现在的机器人工智能技术还非常落后,能达到婴儿水平就不错了。
     我们回归暗黑3,先看看3月的一个蓝贴:
     In Diablo III you'll have seven places which skills can be placed. Four on the hot bar, one for the left mouse button, and two for the right mouse button. The two for the right mouse button can be swapped back and forth using Tab or the scroll wheel.

Currently any of your skills can be placed into any of these seven skill spots. The game tries to help you out with their placement though. When you train a new skill it will attempt to intelligently place it for you. So if it's - for instance - a buff or non-targeted aoe ability (witch doctor Horrify, barbarian Ground Stomp, etc.) it's going to put it into your hot bar as it's not something you use through a mouse-targeted enemy attack. For abilities that are used by clicking on an enemy (wizard Magic Missile, etc.), the game will attempt to intelligently place them on your mouse buttons for you. So after learning a new skill it's already on your bar ready to be used, and it's placed somewhere that makes sense to how it's used.

But just because it attempts to help you out by placing skills where they make the most sense, you can put them anywhere you like. If you want to have Magic Missile cast by pressing the first hot bar key (the 1 key on your keyboard), you can, and it will cast toward wherever your cursor is. You can do this with any of the abilities.

The system automatically places skills where they make the most sense, but allows you to customize however you please. It's a nice wide open, play how you want to play approach, while still offering a helpful guide in the beginning. Also I think it will help, or possibly just not impede, class build diversification.

So, sort of like creating skill "load outs" that you could swap between? I'm not sure if that's something we're planning for. I will say that use of the hot bar for targeted skills is actually fairly intuitive and easy to grasp and begin using. I use it all the time just because sometimes I don't feel like tabbing between two different right mouse button skills.

B大:
D3中有7的放置技能的位置:对应键盘的快捷栏可放置4个技能,鼠标左键一个,鼠标右键2个。右键的2个技能可以通过tab或者滚轮切换。

目前任何技能都可以放置在7个空位中的任意一处。游戏有一个辅助系统。当你学习了新技能后它会自动帮助你放置技能。例如游戏试图将buff或者无指向范围技能(巫医的恐惧,野蛮人的践踏等等)放到快捷栏,因为他们不是那种使用鼠标瞄准敌人发出攻击的技能。而把那些需要在点击敌人发出的技能(巫师的魔法弹等)放置在鼠标键上。这样,当你学习新技能的时候它就会出现在你的技能栏上就绪,而它的位置也会告诉你技能的使用方法。

游戏仅仅是试图帮助你把技能放置在最合理的位置,你可以手动将技能放置在任何你乐意的地方。比如你可以把魔法弹放在1号快捷栏(键盘上的1),当你按下1,它将向着你光标所在位置施放。别的技能也是如此。

这个系统在自动帮助放置技能的同时,允许自定义的技能放置。它的灵活性很好,给予玩家足够自由,又可以给新手不错的指导。我想也许它还有利于,或者至少不是有碍于职业玩法多样化。

玩家:
如果我有3个以上的指向技能,而我希望像在D2中那样用键盘把它们切换到鼠标键技能,可以吗?听上去现在似乎没有这样的功能。

B大:
加入像D2中那样的技能切换?我想我们并没有这样的打算。不过我想说用快捷栏施放指向技能其实很自然,也很容易掌握。我经常用它,因为我有时不喜欢来回切换右键技能。

仔细看玩后你就会发现很多智能东西,暗黑制作者充分为大家考虑问题,然很多复杂的事情给计算机来做,我们做的就操作,就象一个家庭中请了个小保姆,我们做自己该做的事情。

其实这个技术不算难,我想说明的也不是这,真正的目的是智能引擎加入到暗黑3,许多任务的随机性会更高,与怪物战斗的感觉会越来越小,因为同你战斗的是一个模拟人类,许多方面都超越人类。随着怪物智能提高,战斗的乐趣自然不可想象。
     如果真是这样,真是期待开发一个副本,里面全是高智商怪物,这样的乐趣,设计空间很大。
上面都是本人的一些联想。
您目前仅能浏览部分内容,查看全部内容及附件,请先 登录注册
分享到:

酒肉穿肠过,佛祖心中留。
欲问何之故,下世还做人。
QQ:16061874

评分 TOP