关于新手职业的问题

anhei3战网
我是魔电的新手,请问各位大虾,初期用什么职业比较好用?现在对魔电职业技能和效果知之甚少啊。
您目前仅能浏览部分内容,查看全部内容及附件,请先 登录注册
分享到:

评分 TOP

建议玩亡灵巫师,专练召唤。

建议玩亡灵巫师,专练召唤。
召唤系技能 第一(召唤阴影)和第三技能(召唤女妖)MAX,其余加1点;其他技能树,防腐剂技能MAX,死亡图腾(图腾系第一个技能)MAX,牺牲技能一点,BEND THE SHADOWS技能一点。
这样加点是靠小弟打。防腐剂技能保证小怪的血厚,死亡图腾为小弟加伤害,女妖和阴影可以召唤多个,保证伤害输出,骷髅王能够复活死尸,保证有足够多的小弟。对于小怪可以群殴,对于BOSS可以多打一,伤害也不低。牺牲技能主要用来产生尸体,这样可以在没有尸体的地方也可以复活小弟,保证小弟数量。
打法:首先放牺牲,产生尸体,然后放骷髅王去复活尸体,放执政官,放女妖,放阴影等。到杀怪的地方,就放死亡图腾。然后自己躲在后面看着小弟杀怪。如果不幸被怪追杀,用BEND THE SHADOWS技能移动到一个小弟旁,同时把小弟都聚集到身边挡怪。
这个打法是从国外的网站上看来的打法,比较不错,适合初学者,操作要求不高,装备要求也不高,只要保证自身的安全,就可以不断召唤小弟,把怪磨死。这个打法我刚刚尝试,效果还不错,不过对于噩梦和地狱难度我还没有试不知道怎么样。毕竟我的角色才比较低级。但相对来说,比其他打法要轻松多了。

评分 TOP

召唤NEC还不如召唤BAR

评分 TOP

收到,谢谢大虾

评分 TOP

回复 3# 的帖子

召唤BAR也可以,不过没有NEC这么多小弟,可以保护自己。自己都不用怎么动,就能够杀光怪物。NEC比较低级时就能够召唤有大量小弟,BAR没有这个优势。当然,高级BAR是否比高级的NEC有优势,我就不知道了。对于新人来说,特别是像我这么懒的人来说,NEC是最省心的,最容易上手的。

评分 TOP

回复 3# 的帖子

召唤BAR也可以,不过没有NEC这么多小弟,可以保护自己。自己都不用怎么动,就能够杀光怪物。NEC比较低级时就能够召唤有大量小弟,BAR没有这个优势。当然,高级BAR是否比高级的NEC有优势,我就不知道了。对于新人来说,特别是像我这么懒的人来说,NEC是最省心的,最容易上手的。

评分 TOP

最好的新手练法:单独通关的召唤型亡灵巫师(1.F9B版本)

以下是我在国外网站看到的攻略的原文。我对其中重点做了翻译。

The best build for SP starters or: The lonely-necro-that-pwns-everything-guide (summoner/reanimator) 1.F9b

Stat selection: Because it's too easy any child could think about it, but here you go: Enough str/dex for gear (so you can max other stuff), dump the remainder in vita, no questions, no questions!

属性点加法:加力量和敏捷到足够穿上装备即可,其他加精力!

Skill section

技能选择

Battle tree (aka melee tree)
战斗技能

ZERO points! That was easy.
0点

support tree (it's actually crossbow tree but laz lost templates)
十字弓技能

ZERO AGAIN!
0点

Summon tree
召唤技能

Shadows MAX = these awesome buddies are so goddamn great and provide a superior boost to your armies damage by boosting the damage of your elemental damages. Some people say they aren’t good, but in fact they are the best summons in the game! (Veil king and Void Archon are a close second, obv)
召唤阴影MAX。阴影是最好的召唤怪物!骷髅王和执政官第二好。

Shadows have been buffed recently as the elemental totem was removed from the tree. You can *only* summon 30 shadows now, but the elemental aura damage has been buffeD EVEN further! Don't ask why, but profit!
你能召唤30个阴影。

They provide:
阴影提供

1. a great shield for yourself, especially at l90 with unholy prayer, which means said damage won't be on you.
阴影是肉盾,特别是启动了不神圣的祷告技能后,没有人能伤害你。

2. a great aura that gives you and your summons (so themselves and the totems) 51% more life! The aura also makes your full party regenerate health like some kind of anime zombie ninja warlord, which makes poison far less of an issue in destruction with some heroic monsters akin to the much openly loved daystar family.
提供一个光环能够加你的怪物51%生命,同时能让生命恢复速度加快!

3. and the best part of aforementioned aura; but important enough to see it as a single benefit: They also give a steady 7% ele damage bonus for each skill level! so depending on your gear, they will give roughly 250-450% extra elemental damage omg lol bbq! This is compatible for elemental damage on melee hits, therefore death's fury totem damage gets boosted too, I'll give some convincing numbers at the DF skill later down this guide.
加多元素伤害。

Rampagor = 1 point The poison really isn't all that interesting when you have the massive amount of tri ele damage + the physical component. 1 point + minion life enhancers is enough to keep a few on screen if you musn't live without it though. You can max them too if you care, but these points are better spent on lamias imo. They CAN be useful in fauzt to quickly dispose of the knights. (taking a barb merc with JAH'ed orange great sword sacred (big phys damage) for fauzt knights is more effective though).
Rampagor (第二个技能,忘了怎么翻译)加1点(过路)。你也可以MAX他,不过技能点最好花在女妖上(第三个技能)。

Lamia = MAX! Even though hardly neccecary given the insane amounts of damage your army will do, the doom is welcome. Why max this summon? SLOW! MASSIVE SLOW! Also they stack and tend to get shot first since they are the speediest of your summons, therefore with shadows and jinns the one who die the quickest... More skillpoints = more life and more lamia's (more death's fury damage). Again, it's only a suggestion, if you prefer maxed veil king, be my guest.
女妖MAX!为什么加满它?因为女妖可以对敌人群体减速!

Veil King = 1 point BUT BUT! It's so gooood! Yes yes, it IS good, but it's area effect attack, massive life and reanimates don't really need any more skill investment, + skills will take care of it. If it dies it turns hostile. So be sure to resummon it if it is. If YOU die it can go crazy and slaughter any teammates or your own army soooo... resummon in town + some totems elsewhere, bring a shadow and watch the battle of the king Leorics. Spoiler: Yours will always win.
骷髅王1点。不过,这个技能非常好用。骷髅王只是用来复活尸体,不需要加太多点数。注意!如果你死了,骷髅王会变得疯狂,杀掉你所有的怪物!

Void Archon = 1 point: Again, GREATTTT summon, slow this and that, but you'd just hamper your own killing potential if you placed points here. It will have plenty of life combined with gear and blood aura, it will rarely ever die.
执政官1点。只能召唤一个,能够减速。

1 final note for the I CAN HAZ MOAR SUMMONS? people: Be sure to stack hp and resi enhancing items/MO's/Jewelry, since your shadows may be kickass with max level, but your rampagors and lamia's may need some help with poison damage (since UP takes care of the rest).
你需要装备去给你的怪物加足够生命值和抗性。

uberskill
高级技能

Djinn = 1- MAX: Djinns are summons that do fire damage (capped at mid 20s level) and have considerable life, they fly over stuff like lamias and can stack easily (they will also be shot earliest/most just like lamia). The most fun part is though, that each hard skillpoint increases their aura that pierces elemental resists. Latest buff for them gave them a higher aura range making them even more viable.
召唤JINN,加上所有剩余点数。JINN和女妖类似,伤害相当于20多级的火技能,带有减元素抗性光环。非常有用。

unholy prayer 1 = this skill has been nerfed, its range drastically reduced .. this skill is STILL OP as feck. It makes your closer proximity summons basically immume to anything but excessive poison damage and stuff like death projectors. Oh yeah, and there is a nice %ed bonus for all your shadows, merc and revives.
不神圣的祷告1点。

Totems 1 and 2 or: Totems and support skills
图腾技能

These 2 trees are essential!

death's fury maxxx!!! = This is it, this is the alpha and the omega, the best skill in your arsenal. Cherish it, make love to it,... nvm.
死亡图腾MAX!

I can be very dull and note that every hard point increases the base damage with a flat 15%. Or I can just say this:

At level 57 my death's fury totem adds a combined damage of 4.2k tri-elemental damage to any summon in my army. This means that your army, party and hirelings will hit this amount of damage, dispensed over the 3 elements: cold/lightning/fire. The kicker is however that for melee hits (not ranged ones), the damage gets a boost from party buffs not unlike: (SHADOWS: geddit?), bloodlust, gift of thet wild, etc. Meaning my own army did roughly 20k added elemental damage on each hit. Suck on that diablo!
这是一个非常好的技能!当57级时,可以加4.2K的三系元素伤害到你的召唤怪物上!阴影再加上嗜血和荒野礼物等节能,元素伤害可以达到20K!在大菠萝身上试试吧!

frostclaw 1 point = prereq (can be fun if you want a bit of extra punch to your sickhouse army. Your shadows will buff the damage a lot. I used this over fire totem, since it pierces and your minions generally kill anything your fire totem shoots already.
冰爪图腾1点。

fireheart 1 point = prereq Your shadows will buff the damage a lot. Some people prefer this over the frostclaw totem as the projectiles shoot faster (= higher total damage). As every offensive totem, it does shoot at the closest targets posible though, and this is also where a lot of your minions will probably be. Your call.
火心图腾1点。

If you want to be really iffy, you'll chance your totems depending on area immumities. You do chaos sanct? Go frost, you are at crystaline passage? Go fireheart.
混沌避难所可以用冰爪图腾打,水晶通道可以用火心图腾打。

howling totem 1-max = enhanced damage for all and extra cb to boot? what's not to love? I put only a few points in it since I already got plenty of killpower with death's fury and diablo is already annihilated within 2-4 seconds when I fight it.. It's your call.
howling图腾1-MAX点。群体增强伤害!不过,我在死亡图腾中已经得到足够的杀戮能力,打大菠萝时只要2-4秒就能搞定!

support skills
支持技能

embalming: MAX = Need I explain this? Maximum minion life + Maximum YOUR life: + mana regeneration. There is no reason why you shouldn't max this. See it as the replacement of manatide (even though you can still get manatide aside from this skill, so that is something to consider.. gear with manatide + bloodtide.. your call again).
防腐剂MAX。不用说了,可以加怪物和自身的生命值以及魔法恢复速度。

sacrifices 1 point = prereq and useful for starting your totem collection
牺牲1点。

Bend the shadows 1 point = no more resummoning of totems, stacking, faster movement... it's awesome. If you want it at a 0 second spelltimer to bts after doing stuff like Liche form, or running from a summoning in some dungeon in act 3, be ready to invest a few points (depending on your + skill gear).
Bend the shadows 1点。

Oathbreaker totem 0-1 point = I put 1 point into this, since it summons cool melee units (which means even more meatshields and damage), but I kind of alternated between this and frostclaw / fireheart.

Talon's hold 0-1 = With 1 I mean 1 point for the actual % to revive as rathma priests, which I personally like because of the knockback they provide for some summoning quests. If you do not like these, ignore it.

5. Gear
装备

1. + SKILLS! It is, just like clod, by far the most important attribute for a summoner-necro. Anybody who disagrees is wrong. BECAUSE I SAID SO MUAHAHA.
1、加技能装备

2. MINION LIFE. When minions don't die they live longer to do damage. Also monsters wont touch you and you dont have to resummon, capiche?
2、加召唤怪物生命装备

3. MINION RESIST. See above. Aim for 75% minion resist boost for max resist on minions (If I'm wrong about this please correct me I'll update it).
3、加怪物抗性装备,目标75%抗性。

4. Your own resist. Although you can finish hatred and terror with 0% resist all, in destruction you'll have to go for 75%. Sorry people. Daystars will enver hit you though since your minions will tank it, heh.
4、加本身抗性装备。

5. EXTRA MINION SOURCES. Many runewords (try kur in nec-shield for absolutely great minions), many modifiers on crafts. You miss the darklings that got nerfed away? They are on blackheart grim wand. A lot of choice. With your death fury and unholy prayer spam you can even make edyrems viable LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.. ehem.
5、扩展召唤怪物来源。

6. MINION BOOSTERS. Think about: Dark power buff, gift of the wild, massive healing spells, bloodlust, etc. Easiest to equip them on a merc so you don't ahve to cast it yourself.
6、提高怪物状态属性。

7. MAX MINIONS. What can I say? Moar minions = MOAR meatshield + moar damage + less minions dieing due to damage being shared.
7、加大最大怪物数量。

What to look for in a setup

6. Strategy
战术

You and your totem: fear of abandonment

Totems are some type of summontype..class.. thingy.. which I've forgotten the nerdy specifics of, but I do know that they are stationary, and dissapear when you move away 2,5 screens from them. So you will have to use teleport to group them with you after you start running. You can do 3-4 screens before they dissaprear suddenly, but that suddenly leaves your gosu Watchman with relatively pathetic unbuffed summons, without life bonusses and without any major damage sources! Hilp PLIX MERK! So .. you may want to be very careful you don't lose your totems too much.

Also it'a bitch to summon them all again. LUCKILY it has been NERFED so you only have to worry about 1 essential totem, death's fury. Howling is just icing on the cake (or for fighting the knights in fauzt). The 2 extra slots could be used for anything else. Blood totem, or oathbreakers, or 2 offensives.

Summoning your ****

Take any unsafe wp

Shoot veil king, because it will immediately block any monsters.

Move 2 meters away from the fray if firebombs start flying or .. stuff.

Summon sacrifices

Summon death's fury.

See veil king suddenly instapwn whatever it was tanking before

Summon howling totem

Notice on the C screen how little added damage it brings to a necro equiped with a wand (BUT ITS PHYSICAL SO ITS GOOD FOR YOUR MINIONS TO KILL KNIGHTS IN FAUZERS!!!!11!)

Summon rest of your army, the ones you'll want to use anyway.

评分 TOP

以下是我在国外网站看到的攻略的原文。我对其中重点做了翻译。

The best build for SP starters or: The lonely-necro-that-pwns-everything-guide (summoner/reanimator) 1.F9b

Stat selection: Because it's too easy any child could think about it, but here you go: Enough str/dex for gear (so you can max other stuff), dump the remainder in vita, no questions, no questions!

属性点加法:加力量和敏捷到足够穿上装备即可,其他加精力!

Skill section

技能选择

Battle tree (aka melee tree)
战斗技能

ZERO points! That was easy.
0点

support tree (it's actually crossbow tree but laz lost templates)
十字弓技能

ZERO AGAIN!
0点

Summon tree
召唤技能

Shadows MAX = these awesome buddies are so goddamn great and provide a superior boost to your armies damage by boosting the damage of your elemental damages. Some people say they aren’t good, but in fact they are the best summons in the game! (Veil king and Void Archon are a close second, obv)
召唤阴影MAX。阴影是最好的召唤怪物!骷髅王和执政官第二好。

Shadows have been buffed recently as the elemental totem was removed from the tree. You can *only* summon 30 shadows now, but the elemental aura damage has been buffeD EVEN further! Don't ask why, but profit!
你能召唤30个阴影。

They provide:
阴影提供

1. a great shield for yourself, especially at l90 with unholy prayer, which means said damage won't be on you.
阴影是肉盾,特别是启动了不神圣的祷告技能后,没有人能伤害你。

2. a great aura that gives you and your summons (so themselves and the totems) 51% more life! The aura also makes your full party regenerate health like some kind of anime zombie ninja warlord, which makes poison far less of an issue in destruction with some heroic monsters akin to the much openly loved daystar family.
提供一个光环能够加你的怪物51%生命,同时能让生命恢复速度加快!

3. and the best part of aforementioned aura; but important enough to see it as a single benefit: They also give a steady 7% ele damage bonus for each skill level! so depending on your gear, they will give roughly 250-450% extra elemental damage omg lol bbq! This is compatible for elemental damage on melee hits, therefore death's fury totem damage gets boosted too, I'll give some convincing numbers at the DF skill later down this guide.
加多元素伤害。

Rampagor = 1 point The poison really isn't all that interesting when you have the massive amount of tri ele damage + the physical component. 1 point + minion life enhancers is enough to keep a few on screen if you musn't live without it though. You can max them too if you care, but these points are better spent on lamias imo. They CAN be useful in fauzt to quickly dispose of the knights. (taking a barb merc with JAH'ed orange great sword sacred (big phys damage) for fauzt knights is more effective though).
Rampagor (第二个技能,忘了怎么翻译)加1点(过路)。你也可以MAX他,不过技能点最好花在女妖上(第三个技能)。

Lamia = MAX! Even though hardly neccecary given the insane amounts of damage your army will do, the doom is welcome. Why max this summon? SLOW! MASSIVE SLOW! Also they stack and tend to get shot first since they are the speediest of your summons, therefore with shadows and jinns the one who die the quickest... More skillpoints = more life and more lamia's (more death's fury damage). Again, it's only a suggestion, if you prefer maxed veil king, be my guest.
女妖MAX!为什么加满它?因为女妖可以对敌人群体减速!

Veil King = 1 point BUT BUT! It's so gooood! Yes yes, it IS good, but it's area effect attack, massive life and reanimates don't really need any more skill investment, + skills will take care of it. If it dies it turns hostile. So be sure to resummon it if it is. If YOU die it can go crazy and slaughter any teammates or your own army soooo... resummon in town + some totems elsewhere, bring a shadow and watch the battle of the king Leorics. Spoiler: Yours will always win.
骷髅王1点。不过,这个技能非常好用。骷髅王只是用来复活尸体,不需要加太多点数。注意!如果你死了,骷髅王会变得疯狂,杀掉你所有的怪物!

Void Archon = 1 point: Again, GREATTTT summon, slow this and that, but you'd just hamper your own killing potential if you placed points here. It will have plenty of life combined with gear and blood aura, it will rarely ever die.
执政官1点。只能召唤一个,能够减速。

1 final note for the I CAN HAZ MOAR SUMMONS? people: Be sure to stack hp and resi enhancing items/MO's/Jewelry, since your shadows may be kickass with max level, but your rampagors and lamia's may need some help with poison damage (since UP takes care of the rest).
你需要装备去给你的怪物加足够生命值和抗性。

uberskill
高级技能

Djinn = 1- MAX: Djinns are summons that do fire damage (capped at mid 20s level) and have considerable life, they fly over stuff like lamias and can stack easily (they will also be shot earliest/most just like lamia). The most fun part is though, that each hard skillpoint increases their aura that pierces elemental resists. Latest buff for them gave them a higher aura range making them even more viable.
召唤JINN,加上所有剩余点数。JINN和女妖类似,伤害相当于20多级的火技能,带有减元素抗性光环。非常有用。

unholy prayer 1 = this skill has been nerfed, its range drastically reduced .. this skill is STILL OP as feck. It makes your closer proximity summons basically immume to anything but excessive poison damage and stuff like death projectors. Oh yeah, and there is a nice %ed bonus for all your shadows, merc and revives.
不神圣的祷告1点。

Totems 1 and 2 or: Totems and support skills
图腾技能

These 2 trees are essential!

death's fury maxxx!!! = This is it, this is the alpha and the omega, the best skill in your arsenal. Cherish it, make love to it,... nvm.
死亡图腾MAX!

I can be very dull and note that every hard point increases the base damage with a flat 15%. Or I can just say this:

At level 57 my death's fury totem adds a combined damage of 4.2k tri-elemental damage to any summon in my army. This means that your army, party and hirelings will hit this amount of damage, dispensed over the 3 elements: cold/lightning/fire. The kicker is however that for melee hits (not ranged ones), the damage gets a boost from party buffs not unlike: (SHADOWS: geddit?), bloodlust, gift of thet wild, etc. Meaning my own army did roughly 20k added elemental damage on each hit. Suck on that diablo!
这是一个非常好的技能!当57级时,可以加4.2K的三系元素伤害到你的召唤怪物上!阴影再加上嗜血和荒野礼物等节能,元素伤害可以达到20K!在大菠萝身上试试吧!

frostclaw 1 point = prereq (can be fun if you want a bit of extra punch to your sickhouse army. Your shadows will buff the damage a lot. I used this over fire totem, since it pierces and your minions generally kill anything your fire totem shoots already.
冰爪图腾1点。

fireheart 1 point = prereq Your shadows will buff the damage a lot. Some people prefer this over the frostclaw totem as the projectiles shoot faster (= higher total damage). As every offensive totem, it does shoot at the closest targets posible though, and this is also where a lot of your minions will probably be. Your call.
火心图腾1点。

If you want to be really iffy, you'll chance your totems depending on area immumities. You do chaos sanct? Go frost, you are at crystaline passage? Go fireheart.
混沌避难所可以用冰爪图腾打,水晶通道可以用火心图腾打。

howling totem 1-max = enhanced damage for all and extra cb to boot? what's not to love? I put only a few points in it since I already got plenty of killpower with death's fury and diablo is already annihilated within 2-4 seconds when I fight it.. It's your call.
howling图腾1-MAX点。群体增强伤害!不过,我在死亡图腾中已经得到足够的杀戮能力,打大菠萝时只要2-4秒就能搞定!

support skills
支持技能

embalming: MAX = Need I explain this? Maximum minion life + Maximum YOUR life: + mana regeneration. There is no reason why you shouldn't max this. See it as the replacement of manatide (even though you can still get manatide aside from this skill, so that is something to consider.. gear with manatide + bloodtide.. your call again).
防腐剂MAX。不用说了,可以加怪物和自身的生命值以及魔法恢复速度。

sacrifices 1 point = prereq and useful for starting your totem collection
牺牲1点。

Bend the shadows 1 point = no more resummoning of totems, stacking, faster movement... it's awesome. If you want it at a 0 second spelltimer to bts after doing stuff like Liche form, or running from a summoning in some dungeon in act 3, be ready to invest a few points (depending on your + skill gear).
Bend the shadows 1点。

Oathbreaker totem 0-1 point = I put 1 point into this, since it summons cool melee units (which means even more meatshields and damage), but I kind of alternated between this and frostclaw / fireheart.

Talon's hold 0-1 = With 1 I mean 1 point for the actual % to revive as rathma priests, which I personally like because of the knockback they provide for some summoning quests. If you do not like these, ignore it.

5. Gear
装备

1. + SKILLS! It is, just like clod, by far the most important attribute for a summoner-necro. Anybody who disagrees is wrong. BECAUSE I SAID SO MUAHAHA.
1、加技能装备

2. MINION LIFE. When minions don't die they live longer to do damage. Also monsters wont touch you and you dont have to resummon, capiche?
2、加召唤怪物生命装备

3. MINION RESIST. See above. Aim for 75% minion resist boost for max resist on minions (If I'm wrong about this please correct me I'll update it).
3、加怪物抗性装备,目标75%抗性。

4. Your own resist. Although you can finish hatred and terror with 0% resist all, in destruction you'll have to go for 75%. Sorry people. Daystars will enver hit you though since your minions will tank it, heh.
4、加本身抗性装备。

5. EXTRA MINION SOURCES. Many runewords (try kur in nec-shield for absolutely great minions), many modifiers on crafts. You miss the darklings that got nerfed away? They are on blackheart grim wand. A lot of choice. With your death fury and unholy prayer spam you can even make edyrems viable LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL.. ehem.
5、扩展召唤怪物来源。

6. MINION BOOSTERS. Think about: Dark power buff, gift of the wild, massive healing spells, bloodlust, etc. Easiest to equip them on a merc so you don't ahve to cast it yourself.
6、提高怪物状态属性。

7. MAX MINIONS. What can I say? Moar minions = MOAR meatshield + moar damage + less minions dieing due to damage being shared.
7、加大最大怪物数量。

What to look for in a setup

6. Strategy
战术

You and your totem: fear of abandonment

Totems are some type of summontype..class.. thingy.. which I've forgotten the nerdy specifics of, but I do know that they are stationary, and dissapear when you move away 2,5 screens from them. So you will have to use teleport to group them with you after you start running. You can do 3-4 screens before they dissaprear suddenly, but that suddenly leaves your gosu Watchman with relatively pathetic unbuffed summons, without life bonusses and without any major damage sources! Hilp PLIX MERK! So .. you may want to be very careful you don't lose your totems too much.

Also it'a bitch to summon them all again. LUCKILY it has been NERFED so you only have to worry about 1 essential totem, death's fury. Howling is just icing on the cake (or for fighting the knights in fauzt). The 2 extra slots could be used for anything else. Blood totem, or oathbreakers, or 2 offensives.

Summoning your ****

Take any unsafe wp

Shoot veil king, because it will immediately block any monsters.

Move 2 meters away from the fray if firebombs start flying or .. stuff.

Summon sacrifices

Summon death's fury.

See veil king suddenly instapwn whatever it was tanking before

Summon howling totem

Notice on the C screen how little added damage it brings to a necro equiped with a wand (BUT ITS PHYSICAL SO ITS GOOD FOR YOUR MINIONS TO KILL KNIGHTS IN FAUZERS!!!!11!)

Summon rest of your army, the ones you'll want to use anyway.

评分 TOP

早知道就不练猥琐AMA了

评分 TOP