打印

[资料&新闻] 【官方蓝贴】暗黑3新角色继续模仿暗黑2?

【官方蓝贴】暗黑3新角色继续模仿暗黑2?

anhei3战网
最近官方论坛有人嘲笑暴雪愚人节的恶搞,说角色其实都是以前的,特别的野蛮人,法师 ,巫医,其实就是D2中的野蛮人,法师,NEC的改造版。如果剩下的两人也是PAL+AMA+ASN+DRU的改造版,那么暗黑3就是一个非常失败的作品。暴雪的创造能力值得怀疑。
原文地址:http://forums.battle.net/thread.html?topicId=16137221473&sid=3000&pageNo=1

很明显,这是个人的看法,但是这也反映了一些问题,暴雪游戏开发进度缓慢,大家知道的新闻少之又少,利用这样的煽动新闻,才能吸引暴雪的注意,也才能获得部分新消息。好像暴雪现在很喜欢这样的炒作方式。真是悲哀。作为暴雪游戏迷,不得不忍啊。但是分析后我觉得AMA很可能回归。或者说是赏金猎人类的角色。

Anyway, there are a few archetypes of classic fantasy characters. Expecting us to do something completely outside of those archetypes for the sake of trying to be original is unnecessary, and would probably lead to something that's just ridiculous and not fun, or difficult to design - let alone balance.
I'm more than happy with you expressing your opinion, and as I summed it up yes essentially your opinion was that you wanted more originality. That's fine, but I was just saying the way in which it was presented was practically inedible.

从现在3个角色明显看出D2中经典角色的影子,希望角色脱离原型独立创造新的角色,这可能会牵涉到更多可笑的问题,更别说游戏平衡性,非常难设计。你的意见很好,设计全新职业,但是这非常困难。这种想法无法实现。

Well, I'm not sure I can discuss much more without showing our hand. But! I think we'll have at least one class in the game that will appeal to everyone. And that's sort of the goal with the core game, hit those main archetypes that everyone can identify with. "Hey, a Wizard... I'm pretty sure I know what that's all about without even seeing it." Any potential expansions are probably where you'd try out something not of a core archetype like, say, an assassin or druid. ;P
The witch doctor is a bit riskier, and I think sometimes written off as just a twist on the necromancer, but no one has really seen most of his abilities and the flavor he brings. He still has a lot left for people to discover.
     好的,说太多我就泄密了,但是我认为我们至少会有一个全新的职业,就像D2资料篇加的ASN和DRU这样全新的角色。巫医的设计有点冒险,他有点象死灵法师,但是没人看到他大部分能力以及他能带来的好处,他依然有很多值得人们发掘(估计是看到2个职业已经很像了,估计要改动大点)。
     其实这些东西都是他们说的,真假都没关系,即使是假新闻,我们也无话可说。只能说现在的暗黑3会继承很多D2的东西,估计4个D2+1个全新的角色。资料篇肯定会加入很多全新的角色,就像WOW发展到现在那么多的种族一样。这样游戏才能长时间的运行下去。
您目前仅能浏览部分内容,查看全部内容及附件,请先 登录注册
分享到:

酒肉穿肠过,佛祖心中留。
欲问何之故,下世还做人。
QQ:16061874

评分 TOP

物力远程出现时必然的....不要飞镖就好

评分 TOP

十年磨一剑..........淡定~~~

评分 TOP

引用:
原帖由 wayneps356 于 2009-4-17 21:07 发表