打印

[资料&新闻] 《暗黑3》中将具有游戏录像系统

《暗黑3》中将具有游戏录像系统

anhei3战网
这个蓝贴中首先是确认了游戏中将会存在录象功能,其次是关于游戏画面,玩家担心当使用了高端配置的机器后,却得不到相应提升的游戏效果!(这个属于TH问题),随后 Bashiok 给予了回答:

锯齿状的图形:游戏和动画

问题:

我们为一部分(或者是大多数)玩家对于所有职业演示视频的品质感到担忧。在一些片断中,我们看到了那个伟大的地狱,各种爆炸、物体和新的技能,这都让人有震撼的视觉冲击。但与此同时,我们看到这个场景制作缺乏质量,可以说是“最终的艺术”。如果你将截图放大,你会发现锯齿状的色块,就好像你们根本没使用反色块效果。这带来了一个真正的问题,现在的硬件是以Gforce 9家族及更高端硬件为主流的,我想这一代硬件在保证游戏流畅的同时处理掉色块应该不困难。大多数的计算机,尤其是玩家们的计算机,比10年前的计算机有成倍的现存,而且是高清现存。我的计算机有1G的现存。

所以我想问问暴雪的发言人们??虽然论坛里只有Bashiok一个……而且我不知道为什么只有Bashiok1人……或许这是个不重要的项目吧……(因为这个论坛已经有4年了吧……或许暴雪将重点转移到新游戏了?)?或者还没到需要更多人的时候?反正,Bashioks做了一项伟大的工作!所以,我的问题是:D3发行后,你们能够给那些买了高端配置的玩家更出色的画面效果码?或者是把设置调到最高,仍然能看到那些锯齿状的色块出现在我们的屏幕上?

还有,是不是过场动画也是如此这般的效果?或者向魔兽世界一样的效果?? ??

如果你回答了任何信息,我真的感谢你。

Bashiok:

我们现在还没用自动反锯齿效果。我们还在用DX9,而且游戏状态下的有些效果是不可以使用自动反锯齿程序的。目前,我们有很多的解决办法,只是没确定用什么。

我想你对我们在这么重要的场合使用这么原始的效果处理感到困惑。武僧和法师的演示是我们的资产、原始设计模型。更重要的是游戏录像系统我们还没有设计。第一次施放的演示片断很明显是另一种画面质量。在游戏画面的表现上他们都各有所长,这让我们都有所困惑,这简直不可思议……

但是,很显然游戏中肯定有游戏录像的功能。当然这个功能会表现得很完美。

以下为原文:

Jagged graphics: gameplay and cinematics

Question:

I think we may say that some (if not most) of us are a bit worried about the quality of the video we see in gameplay teasers for all classes so far. In term of graphics, sure, a hell of great work has been done, with explosions, orbs, new skills, overall a terrific visual. But....at same time we see quality, we see the lack of it, in terms of 'final art'. If you zoom close enough, you start to see jagged pieces and jagged borders in all scenes, like there was no Anti-Aliasing on video effects. This brings up a real issue, because with today's video boards, like Gforce 9k family or above, is not a hard work for them to deal with high quality and at same time performance. Most computers, specially in case of gamers, have now more memory ammount than most computers had in terms of HD ammount, about 10 years ago. My video board has 1 GB of memory alone.

So my question for blizz blueish boys, in this case, Bashiok, since he's the only one around D3 Forums - and i wonder why only 1 person for this forum project : it's because this is not a very important project right now (since this project has what, 4 years and counting, so blizz has focus in more demanding new project(s))? Or it's too soon to put more ppl available to D3 forums? Anyways, Bashioks has done a great job - so, my question is if the game, when lauched, will have options for very high quality graphics for those who had invested a couple thousand bucks in high-end hardwares? Or the jagged quality, which we can sadly see EVEN in cinematics for the classes (see monk's video and say if i'm wrong), will appear on gameplay, no matter how high the video effects and resolution are set?

Will ingame cinematics (between Acts) have the same quality of those cinematics we have seen so far, or will have the quality we see in WoW's cinematic videos (which are wayyyyyyy better, no discussion here - they are amazing, for sure) ????

Thanks for any info in this matter.

Bashiok:

We don't have anti-aliasing in the game yet. We only use DX9 at the moment and some of the visual effects we employ don't allow for anti-aliasing to be used at the same time. There are many solutions, we haven't decided on what course of action we'll be taking.

I think you're confusing in-game 'machinima'-style videos with pre-rendered cinematics. The Monk and Wizard announcement videos were made using in-game assets, models, and animations. Mostly shot using camera views and close-ups that the game was never designed for. The WWI announcement cinematic is obviously of a different quality. But the fact that they're even confused for one another is a big compliment for the team that creates the in-game promotional videos. They do an incredible job.

But yes, the game will include pre-rendered cinematics. And obviously they will be amazing.
本帖最近评分记录
  • 4126 soj +15 2009-11-18 15:45
您目前仅能浏览部分内容,查看全部内容及附件,请先 登录注册
分享到:

评分 TOP

做什么用呢,pK用么~

评分 TOP

期待是replay的形式的录像。一个20K左右的文件,可以看1个小时。图像非常清晰。你说这种录像难道不爽吗?

评分 TOP

看不懂。。。。。

评分 TOP

:anhei3.net-z117 :anhei3.net-z117 :anhei3.net-z117
我们不能玩一辈子游戏,但能做一辈子朋友!

评分 TOP