打印

[讨论&话题] 『蓝贴』取消手动加点带来的两大损害

『蓝贴』取消手动加点带来的两大损害

anhei3战网
  官方论坛有位玩家大拍了马屁一顿,说虽然自动加点么了有点可惜,但是相信暴雪这么做肯定有理由,他们肯定会放最好的游戏出来。同时,作为正文,楼主写下了对于加点系统的一些建议:

大意:拿敏捷点来打比方。

第一层:开始加点,提高命中率:

第二层:敏捷到达65,提高打击速度,提高冰冻抵抗

此外,第一层的附加效果持续,第二层加点仍然附加第一层效果(也就是说从65点开始每加一点有提高命中、打击速度和冰抗的效果)

第三层:敏捷达到135,当持有金属类武器是提高回避冰攻的几率。

第四层:敏捷达到205,提高抗甲,提高回避冰冻和物理攻击的几率。

之前所有的附加仍然持续,并继续随着加点提高

第五层:敏捷达到320,每提升一点敏捷,同时将提升3点回避冰冻和物理攻击的几率。

Bashiok:你好,感谢你的发言和你的耐心,将你认为重要的点子告诉我们。你的想法可能是一个潜在的金点子,我是说……潜在的。

当我们决定在D3中引入自动加点的时候,它所带来的核心问题不外乎几点。一是取消了一个人物个性化选项,这个选项允许玩家从一个不正常的甚至是比较实验性和疯狂的角度来建立人物。第二点则是涉及到了升级问题,传统的RPG总是设计手动加点,这不能不说是一种怀旧的思想,虽然这种思想仍然有它的道理。

现在我就来分别从这两个方面解答一下,希望能够让你们有一个更加清晰的认识。

首先,关于对于“人物个性化”的损害,我之前就说过了自动加点不会对个性化造成影响,但是在这里我向更加深入的谈一下。在拥有了技能系统、符文系统、物品装备系统和其它一些我们没有公布的系统之后,人物个性化选项绝对足够。退一万步,就算是不够,我们也会增加新的东西。我们不会放出一个让自己不爽的东西,而个性化选项的缺乏就是让我们不爽的东西之一。但是即使我们已经在D3中设置了比D2多得多的个性化选项,我们仍然愿意倾听玩家的声音,因为我们需要你们的帮助。

另外一点类似的问题就是建立一些“不同寻常”的人物,或者使自己的人物不走寻常路。对于游戏而言,这是非常重要的一点,而且我们可以保证这一点将会在D3中继续存在。我们认为手动加点并不能使玩家走上不同寻常的道路,实际上自动加点系统对这一点丝毫无损。手动加点并不是D2中玩家们“特立独行”的基本点,他们的特点基于复杂和广泛的人物选项,而绝不是简简单单的按几个“+”号。

而我们意识到自动加点对于真实的升级的体验的损害是确实存在的,而且也正准备着手于这个问题。

解决某些玩家单纯喜欢升级加点、掌控自己的人物的这种纠结思想是最难的任务。单纯的对于某件事情的怨念是很难拿出来讨论的,但是同时也可能是最好解决的一点。由于我们还不能将你对于加点的美好记忆从你的脑袋里抽出来,我们只能献给你最好的游戏体验,并且希望你能够在其中体会到手动加点并不是最好的东西,我们有很多很多的个性化选项,去掉了那些“+”号之后,我们带给你了一个更加深刻和丰富的游戏。于是你就会忘记所有的怨念,仅仅只记得你与D3在一起的时光……

回到之前我所说的关于我们需要玩家帮助的那个问题。我们希望在游戏中放置很多的物品,而和这些物品在一起我们需要很多的词缀。人物个性化的最大可能来自于人物身上的装备和物品,所以我们希望有一个很大的选择空间。虽然我们已经竭尽所能的丰富词缀,但是我们仍然希望能够从你们这里挖来更多的东西。我们已经有了很多超棒的物品,但是我不想说出来影响大家的想象力??再说了,要是你的点子是我们已经放在游戏里的,等D3出来的时候你仍然可以说是你的点子。所以兄弟们,如果你们蛋疼的话,请到这里来发回想象力吧~~o(?v?)o~~

除此之外,我知道我可能漏掉了一些想法,我们欢迎所有的意见。今天已经是星期五了,所以虽然哥非常销魂的想为大家多解释一点,可是有些人可能得等到寂寞的下个星期了。

原文:

Quote:
By Tyrael, I just made a 2 page long topic and the site screw me over. I don't have the patience to rewrite everything, but all I can tell you is - judging by the current standards of the D3 attribute system - I'm actually happy that they currently plan to make it automatic.

I mean, COME ON?! Health Globe bonus for willpower? Where is the creativity?! Maybe I'm being a bit too rude, but I'm just so frustrated - the game will be great, but it saddens me that developers these days, even Blizzard, skips a few months of work on an excellent system with great attributes that means something to every class - no matter where you put it, to instead work on ..well, I don't really know what they do instead of this, but I rather have them release the game 3 months later, or even a year later than scheduled if they just could make every attribute mean something to my character - all of them, not just one.

While Diablo has always been about the simpleness of things, and having a stat distribution system would certainly have to be limited, I still believe it would be far better than having no way for the player to manually assign the points himself.

Blizzard have the answer to a new type of attributesystem right in front of them. They've made their skilltree into several different tiers - what's stopping them from doing the same with the attributes? Other than a creative mind; nothing whatsoever.

Let me share with you what I mean:

All 4 attributes have 5 different tiers - each tier adding new kind of enhancements for every point put in after you've crossed the line and breached into a new tier.
---
Dexterity:
Tier 1 - Starts at character base Dexterity: Each point put into dexterity affects chance to hit an enemy foe.

Tier 2 - Starts at 65 Dexterity: Each point put into dexterity affects the chance to avoid melee hits and the attack speed.

Additionally, the enhancement from tier 1 remain and now also yield even higher chance to hit an enemy foe per point of dexterity.

Tier 3 - Starts at 135 Dexterity: Each point you put into dexterity affects the chance to parry an melee attack using one or two weapons made of steel/metal/iron.

Additionally, the enhancements from tiers 1 and 2 remain, and the player is yielded an even higher chance to hit an enemy foe, and the chance to dodge melee hits and the attack speed are both also increased, per point of dexterity.

Tier 4 - Starts at 205 Dexterity: Each point put into dexterity now increases the armor of the character, and also transforms the chance to dodge melee attacks, into being able to dodge ranged piercing attacks as well (not magic).

Attack speed, parry speed, chance to hit is further increased per point of dexterity.

Tier 5 - Starts at 320 Dexterity: Each point put into dexterity now transforms the tier 3 ability to parry melee attacks, to parry ranged piercing attacks as well.(Low % per point of dex - countered by the chance to hit if you'd see it from a PvP perspective.)

Armor, attackspeed, chance to avoid melee/ranged hits and chance to hit an enemy foe are all further increased per point of dexterity.
--

While I do know, this Dexterity Attribute-tree is really only good for melee types of characters or even ranged archers - the fact remains that it could be heavily tweaked by a creative mind. This was only an example from my part, and do keep in mind that it's very basic and that I am tired.

The idea basically was to remake the attribute system in Diablo 3, to a more revolutionary kind of system - much more similar to that of their skillsystem - only that it is a skillsystem of its own.

Depending on the feedback on my idea - I might post my thoughts for the other attribute-trees, which I did post until the site asked me to log in and erased my cache.

So, thoughts? (Try to ignore the rant in the beginning - I was frustrated, and I'm not ashamed of showing it.)

Bashiok: Thanks for the thread and I wanted to say I do appreciate the time and effort and ideas being put in to coming up with solutions for topics that are important to you. I want to try to put the idea of auto attribute allocation, the topic of this thread, in a potentially different light though. Potentially.

It seems there are really only a few core problems for those that do take issue with auto attributes when you boil it down. The loss of a customization option and the ability to create builds for characters that are apart from the norm - or even just kind of crazy and experimental. Some other issues could be a loss of a “leveling achievement” and also just the classic RPG design of manually spending points on base stats. Sort of a nostalgia issue, but still valid in its own right.

So I’ll sort of tackle these each on their own and then hopefully give you some things to think about.

First is the loss of customization, and I’ve mentioned before that we don’t think it will be an issue, but let me elaborate a bit more. With the current skill system, runes, and item affixes, as well as other unmentionables, there’s not going to be any issue with not having enough customization. If there is, bottom line, we’ll add more. We’re not going to release a game we’re not happy with, and a lack of character customization options would make us unhappy. But, even right now we have a lot more variety and ability to customize a character than Diablo II had. I’m going to come back to some of this later because we’d like your help.

Somewhat similarly is being able to create “off-spec” builds, or characters that aren’t just cookie cutter ideals of the class you’re playing. This is important to the game, and we will ensure that it doesn't get "tuned out" of the game. Most importantly though being able to manually spend attributes does not make this a possibility. Which is to say that us automatically assigning attributes does not take away the ability to make these types of characters, at all. Manual attributes were not what made them possible in Diablo II. The ability to make these types of characters relies solely on the complexity and diversity of the the options available to steer your character, and not that they come in the form of a "+" button.

The loss of a feeling of a leveling achievement is actually something we recognize and intend to address.

The nostalgia of simply having points, and spending them on base stats is probably the most difficult. Liking something because it’s familiar is difficult to argue with, but it’s also probably the easiest to overcome. Since we can’t force your memories out of you, we just have to make the best game we can and hope you realize that manual attribute assignment isn’t the best, most engaging or entertaining form of character customization possible, and that we’re offering an even deeper and richer game without those buttons. Or you’ll just forget you even cared because you're playing Diablo III and it's totally kick ass... one or the other.

Back to the part where I said we’d like your help. We want a lot of items in the game, and with that we want to have a lot of affixes. The largest pool of character-focusing mojo is coming from your items, so we plan to have a very diverse selection. While we have been and continue to come up with as many affixes as we can we’d like some help from you guys in coming up with more. We have some pretty crazy stuff already but I don’t want to influence your creativity - plus when it’s one we already have and it goes in to the game you can tell all your friends it was your idea. So if you'd like somewhere to focus your creative energy, this is the place.

That aside I know I missed some specific concerns and points, so any follow up questions are welcome. Being Friday I’ll try to get to some today but they may have to wait until next week.
本帖最近评分记录
您目前仅能浏览部分内容,查看全部内容及附件,请先 登录注册
分享到:

评分 TOP

在迅雷上看到的

评分 TOP