打印

[讨论&话题] 暗黑3 没有LOADing时间?!

暗黑3 没有LOADing时间?!

anhei3战网
不管是D1还是D2,等待游戏载入总是一个令人烦恼的问题,Diconstruction也曾经写过一片关于载入时间的专栏,但是也许他不会想到D3将会作出如此变革——

有玩家问到D3等待游戏载入时的画面,Bashiok轻描淡显地说出了一个革命性的改进。

Bashiok:D3中没有任何等待画面。我个人认为这就像一个魔法,但是我不懂那些程序员们到底是怎么做到的,游戏(几乎)没有任何停顿。不管是进入游戏时的载入还是创造人物,一点鼠标就会立刻进入另一个页面。没有等待和令人烦恼的停滞。这些小停顿的长度也许会因为各种原因有些许不同,但是从我看到的情况来看顶多只有1到2秒

Quote:
A question I was curious to know is will there be loading screens in Diablo 3, and how/when will they be displayed? I know that in WoW the loading screen showed up everytime we entered a new zone, and it would always be 1 of 4 (I think) different loading screens.

I have 2 questions regarding the loading screens:

1) How often do they appear (will D3 have almost-seemless loading like in WoW?)
2) Will they be simple, or an actual wallpaper? (this could detract from the whole 'immersion' thing people like to complain about).

I think there should be the least amount of loading screens possible to keep the continuity of the game's flow, and to keep the user on his toes at all time. If the loading screen is too epic and a little off-point to what's currently happening in the game, the user may lose 'immersion' (personally I don't care, but I'm all for simple loading screens).

My idea for a loading screen would be a pentagram, that has it's 5 points lit one by one as a flame travels along the outer circle. Once complete, the pentagram ignites into flames and the loading screen closes.

Bashiok: There aren't any loading screens. Personally I think it's amazing and I don't understand the magic the programmers have worked, but the game is instant or near instant. The same is true for initial game load. Start up the game, create a character, click a button and the game world shows up. No waiting and no real discernible pause. Mileage may vary slightly of course, but it would (from what I've seen) be in the realm of a second or two second pause at most.
本帖最近评分记录
您目前仅能浏览部分内容,查看全部内容及附件,请先 登录注册
分享到:

评分 TOP

没有Loading的感觉很美妙~~

评分 TOP