打印

BlizzCon 2008暗黑破坏神3试玩盛会即将到来

BlizzCon 2008暗黑破坏神3试玩盛会即将到来

anhei3战网
自从6月底的WWI(暴雪精英邀请赛)公布《暗黑破坏神3》之后,近一个半月时间里暴雪一直保持低调,除了参加各种新闻发布会发表一些言论或者在官方论坛上回答一下玩家的提问之外,再无一些有实质性的视频或者消息放出。但是今天暴雪刚刚发布的蓝帖中提到:BlizzCon(暴雪嘉年华) 2008将会有暗黑破坏神3重大消息宣布(有关暗黑3的试玩帐号),看来暗黑破坏神3离我们大家又近了一步。
    下面为英文原文:

Blizzcon goody bag and d3 beta key

i am seriously considering attending blizzcon this year, but the reason i would be going would be soley for diablo 3 and more specifically for a chance at a diablo 3 beta key; i am not at all interested in the other games that the event in the past has been skewed to.
    so my question, that i'm hoping that a blue name can answer, is: what are the chances of a diablo 3 beta key being a part of the goody bag?
    i don't believe that a beta key has been promised for this year's goody bag, but it has been in all of the past ones to my knowledge.

the decision to go to to blizzcon for me will be a substantial financial commitment, so any information or opinions on the matter are welcome.
    文中提到在今年的Blizzcon礼品包中可能会有暗黑破坏神3的测试帐号发放。所以如果你是暗黑破坏神系列粉丝,千万不要错过本届Blizzcon。届时暗黑中国ChinaD3.CoM会全程直播,震撼般的体验尽在Blizzcon,您想了解更多暗黑3的相关消息吗?
您目前仅能浏览部分内容,查看全部内容及附件,请先 登录注册
分享到:

这头猪。。。
真帅。。。。。。

评分 TOP

评分 TOP

评分 TOP

评分 TOP

评分 TOP

评分 TOP

评分 TOP

:hug: :hug: